Year THREE in Zacango here we come...







Sunday, October 3, 2010

Home School

Our last year of homeschooling the kids... we're having a great time and I know I will really cherish the memories of teaching them but I am really looking forward to when they can go to school - school. Hizee always asks me what it will be like and loves talking about the idea of having recess and taking lunch to school. I pack her a snack in a lunch box everyday and it's so cute how religious she is about snack time. She never wants me to tell her what I have packed and I love watching her as she unpacks her surprise.
There are a few more pictures of Ziko and Hizee in this collage because their teacher is a bit more snap happy. Bruce is teaching Zam grade four this year and I am teaching Hizee grade one. Although Ziko is not "officially" in school he participates in almost everything Hizee does and we've set up a little desk for him as well as a computer centre. Ziko also goes to the local preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: